Covid-19 Screening Questionnaire
1. Are you in the high risk category for Covid-19? Do you have extreme respiratory issues (such as severe asthma/ chronic obstructive airway disease), heart disease, immunosuppressed, cancer – especially if currently receiving treatment.
2. Are you pregnant?
3. Have you knowingly had Covid-19? Testing/ severity etc.
4. Have you had any symptoms of Covid-19 over the last 14 days, including new persistent cough, high temperature, fever, sore throat, change or loss of smell, Covid toes, general aches and pains or difficulty breathing, diarrohea, vomiting or abdominal pain?
5. Have you been in contact or cared for anyone who has had symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
6. Have you been observing U.K quarantine procedures since 23rdMarch 2020?
7. Have you been working at home or in work surroundings? If the later what precautions have been put in place?
8. Have you been in hospital for in last 14 days? If so what was the nature of your visit and the extent of social distancing?
9. Have you travelled in the last 14 days?
10. Do you have any concerns about visiting the practice? Would an online consultation suit you better at this time?
” The best Osteopath in the area by far! Katie is so warm and friendly, and not to mention marvellous at her craft. I really can’t speak highly enough of her! …” Emma Wilson
“Doug is professional, friendly and extremely thorough. After the amount of times I have walked out of the clinic with all pain magically gone, I don’t trust anyone else with my spine!” Zara
“Katie is a very empathic and highly skilled practitioner. I would absolutely recommend her to any of my clients ….” Anne Moss – Pilates Instructor
“Sian’s gentle, yet effective approach to her work made it an easy experience for our 11 year old son when visiting for a back and ankle injury, who up until meeting Sian did not like going to the Osteopath. She was extremely professional and I can not recommend her enough.” Susan
“I often refer patients to Katie and get treated by her personally as I know I can trust her to be kind and professional whilst getting great results.” Sally Knudsen – Physiotherapist, Bath RUH
- Fitness Friday!TOP TIP TUESDAY!Uplifting day at The Wave - beautiful sunshine, blue clear water and exhilarating waves. Quite the work out! Fun on the electric scooter for the injured one in the party too! Tasty lunch and all with great friends - things are looking up. #thewave #havingfuntogether #uplifting #bluehealth #osteopathyforhealth #osteopathybath #osteopathywiltshireFitness Friday!We are lucky to have the beautiful Spring sunshine flooding into the treatment room this morning! Better times certainly seem to be on the horizon!Here’s to feeling uplifted, with our new haircuts, a bit of retail therapy and some outside hospitality. It’s amazing how our mood affects our posture. Keep your head held high and enjoy a bit of normality. Wishing all our community best wishes as they relaunch their businesses. #hairdressersareback #newhairdo #feelinguplifted #bettermoodbetteryou #kingsarmsmonktonfarleigh #cloudandcove #bythewaycardsandgifts #normality #osteopathyforhealth #osteopathyworks #osteopathybath #osteopathywiltshire