Directions From Bath
1) From Bath follow the A363 from Bath to Bradford on Avon.
2) Soon after passing through the wooded area (Sally in the Woods ) take the turning left to Monkton Farleigh.
3) Continue down this road, passing the school on the right, until you hit a T junction.
4) Turn right down the hill and look for the church on the right.
5) Take the first right hand turning after the church which will take you to our driveway. Keep to the right and feel free to park anywhere that will not obstruct others exiting.
6) Please use the door with the buzzer attached.
Directions From Bradford on Avon
1) From Bradford on Avon follow the A363 from B/O/A to Bath.
2) Pass Cumberwell golf course on the right and continue through Farleigh Wick. Take the next right turn to Monkton Farleigh.
3) Follow steps 3-6 above.
Directions From ‘Box Five Ways’
1) At the ‘Box five ways’ junction take the turning to Kingsdown.
2) Continue along the road, past Kingsdown golf club.
3) Take a left turn just past the club house to South Wraxhall and Monkton Farleigh.
4) Take the next right turning to Monkton Farleigh.
5) Follow the country road, keeping on it as it forks left.
6) At the T junction turn right and you will find our driveway as you enter the village on the left. Keep to the right and feel free to park anywhere that will not obstruct others exiting.
7) Please use the door with the buzzer attached.
Church Farm House
Bradford on Avon
- Fitness Friday - Instagram vs reality!One of the osteopathic principles is “Structure governs function”.Tried my winter trained Peleton legs out today for the first time since Autumn. Castle Combe looked beautiful and so good for the soul to get out in this fab weather. Of course I practiced what I preach before setting off - tennis balled the gluts, foam rollered the quads and some good lower back stretches to get my creaky spine ready for action. Felt surprisingly good.! Maybe next time we’ll be allowed to stop for a bite to eat. 😊 #feelinggood #wiltshirecountryside #castlecombevillage #cyclefit #osteotips👍🏽 #peletonbike #practicewhatyoupreach #osteopathyforsports #osteopathybath #osteopathywiltshire #lightattheendofthetunnelFitness Friday! Following on from last week’s post - a great way in which we can progressively overload is to increase the volume of our training. This can be done in many different ways:Brighter days ahead! We hope you’re all enjoying the sunshine! Remember we are still open throughout the roadmap out of lockdown and we are still wearing full PPE and thoroughly cleaning the clinic between each patient!Caught up with my lovely friend Fran, during a social distancing walk this week, who is involved in this great health education project. BIRD is committed to encouraging greater public awareness of bone and joint disease ( not just effecting the elderly) and helping patients, their friends, families and colleagues to understand their conditions. Couldn’t wait to share this with my patients . #jointawareness #healtheducationworks #spreadingtheword #rheumatoidarthritis #psoriaticarthritisawareness #osteoporosis #bathinstituteforrheumaticdisease#osteopathyforempowerment #osteopathybath #osteopathywiltshire